Apache James Mime4J 0.8.3
March 19, 2019
James Mime4J 0.8.2 has been released.
This release includes the following changes:
- MIME4J-270: Using “alternative” as default subtype
- MIME4J-263: decoding encoded words with empty encoded-text
- MIME4J-279: Fixed JavaDoc errors to comply with Java8
- MIME4J-280: Improve exception handling
- MIME4J-283: DecoderUtil performance fix
The library is available as a maven artifact, for instance for mime4j core:
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.james</groupId> <artifactId>apache-mime4j-core</artifactId> <version>0.8.3</version> </dependency>
You can also download the release artifacts here.