Apache James Server 3.2.0
November 14, 2018
The Apache James developers are pleased to announce James server 3.2.0 release.
Here are some points we worked on:
- Mail filtering configured via the JMAP protocol
- WebAdmin exposed mail re-indexing tasks
- WebAdmin exposed health checks. This includes:
- IMAP MOVE commend (RFC-6851) On top of JPA. Thanks to mschnitzler
- JPA support for Sieve script storage thanks to Sebast26
- Sieve script upload via the CLI thanks to matzepan
- Mailet DOC: Exclude from documentation annotation thanks to mschnitzler
- cassandra.pooling.max.queue.size configuration option Thanks to matzepan
- RecipentDomainI and SenderDomainIs matchers by athulyaraj
- Multiple libraries updates
- Migration from Cassandra 2 to Cassandra 3
- Mail::getSender was deprecated. Mail::getMaybeSender offers better Null Sender support. Java 8 default API method was used to not break compatibility.
- HBase and JCR components (mailbox and server/data). This will be removed as part of 3.3.0. If you have development skills, and are willing to maintain these components, please reach us.
- Drop partially implemented Kafka distributed events
Third party softwares
- SpamAssassin prior 3.4.2 is subject to multiple CVEs. We recommend the upg