Apache James Mime4J 0.8.2
May 06, 2018
James Mime4J 0.8.2 has been released.
This release solves the following bugs:
- MIME4J-267 MIME4J DOM parsing errors on specific formats
- MIME4J-273 Correcting encoder splitting point
The following feature were added:
- MIME4J-269 Introduce a safe to use, PERMISSIVE configuration
- MIME4J-268 DefaultMessageWriter: expose a convenient asBytes method
- MIME4J-271 Make possible to define a Content-Type parameter
- MIME4J-272 Implicit DOM builder call
The library is available as a maven artifact, for instance for mime4j core:
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.james</groupId> <artifactId>apache-mime4j-core</artifactId> <version>0.8.2</version> </dependency>
You can also download the release artifacts here.