Apache James IMAP 0.2 and Mailbox 0.2
January 06, 2011
The Apache James Project is happy to announce the release of version 0.2 of the Apache James IMAP and Mailbox components with following features:
- Numerous IMAP bug fixes (better client support, memory improvement, NIO and IO support…).
- Support for IMAP IDLE (RFC 2177, server transmit updates to the client in real time).
- Support for IMAP User Flags.
- Support for IMAP WITHIN Extensions (RFC 5032).
- Mailbox Tooling to copy from a persistence implementation to another implementation.
- … See also the complete release notes for IMAP 0.2 and Mailbox 0.2.